* The people, places and things that make me smile every day!
* Longer days that shower us with sun-light and warmth.
* Excuses for fun outdoor weekends.
* Hikes, trees, nature and all things full of life.
* So immensely grateful for true friends and the best family, and extended family, in the world.
* Jumping-our-of-my-skin-grateful for every single hour of book-reading, coffee drinking, Opera listening, theater going, and just overall life living. Yes, even while all of that fun leaves for little sleep (as most of those fun things tend to get done while the world sleeps; at least for me, since daytime hours are for working), who needs more than 6 hours of sleep anyway! Whoever in the world has ever been bored, may I remind them, there is no time for boredom when you have books, coffee and music. I always think of my dad who used to get up really early for coffee; and go to bed late, reading. He used to say, "I'll sleep when I'm dead". We so often turn into our parents.
* Thankful for underwater photos (loving my Lifeproof phone case).
* Grateful for technology that allows us for close family contact, even through thousands of miles away.
* Ah, since we are talking technology, IN-LOVE with the super fun new iPhone Apps that have delighted my heart and have made it easy to create on the spot, on the go, while waiting in line at stores, while waiting anywhere, while waking up in the morning...you know, just anytime! Two favorite ones right now: Rhonna Designs and A Beautiful Mess.